Thursday 24 July 2008

Pssst... the 2008 edition of the PMBA is live!

I don't get a lot of time to just sit and read - I tend to have an average of three books on the go at any one time and most of that time they are books related to industry, business, and personal development.  With so many books out there on various topics it's hard to know which ones to spend my valuable time on.  I came across PMBA (Personal MBA) by Josh Kaufman awhile back and wanted to share it with you.  It's fundamentally a reading list of 77 of the best business books currently in print.  The premise is that you may not be able to afford a MBA course but you can borrow books from the library like Good Will Hunting and put what you read into practice.

The new 2008 list is now out.  If you are already familiar with the previous list, check here for new additions.  Personally I'm glad to see 'Presentation Zen' on there as I love the website and the reappearance of 'Getting Things Done' which I try to live by.

If you are feeling rich you can buy the "PMBA Complete Business Library".  If you already have some of the books in the PMBA you can use the "Batch Book Buyer" to only select the ones you want.

Get out in the garden and enjoy a good read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment