"1.6.3 ITIL web support servicesLet's go through these services one by one.
These products are online, interactive services including a Glossary of Terms and Definitions, Interactive Service Management Model, online subscriber services, case studies, templates and ITIL Live (www.itil-live-portal.com), an interactive expert knowledge centre where users can access time with ITSM experts to discuss questions and issues, and seek advice."
- A Glossary of Terms and Definitions - Freely available on OGC Best Management Practice site
- Interactive Service Management Model - currently the demo available on ITIL LIVE PORTAL which is hosted by TSO
- Online subscriber services - Well... seems this is being tied in with the ISMM above.
- Case studies - Where? These hardly count...
- Templates - Also being tied in with the ISMM which will be a subscriber service.
- ITIL Live (www.itil-live-portal.com) - Subscriber service
- Interactive expert knowledge centre - Where? Is this supposed to count?