Wednesday 7 November 2007

Dream, Think, Act!

For awhile there I forgot that my blog is also about personal development but today I was reminded that there's more to life than IT Service Management (hard to believe, but there you have it!

I came across an inspirational blog, the content of which is consistent with the things I like at sites such as Manager Tools and Mind Tools, i.e. Clear, practical, effective advice for personal development. It's called 'Dream, Think, Act' by Edith Yeung.

Among the many posts that picqued my interest was one about PCS - Personal Credibility Score. Credibility is crucial to my personal brand, particularly in the workplace.

Her post covers the following key points:

First Impressions
  • Confident
  • Approachable
  • Articulated
  • Clean
  • Punctual
  • Authentic
  • Available
  • Passionate
  • Under Promise Over Deliver
  • Honesty

Maintaining Your Creditability
  • Consistent
  • Say No

Take 5 minutes to read the full article, you'll be glad you did!

0 comments:

Post a Comment