Tuesday 4 March 2008

Another place to have your say...

Where has the month gone? I must be getting old!

It looks like things are finally back on track with the itSMF International website. Unfortunately you have to sign up all over again which is mildly annoying. Whatever happened to integrated logins across the same organisational body? Oh, and not forgetting the other login for the forums!

That said, the forums do so far have some pretty good responses from the people in the know (aka Sharon Taylor) so it is worth signing up and keeping your eye on things.

In other news... the presentation last month went very well, objective achieved. I got some lovely compliments on both presentation style and content as well which is always nice. Now I'm musing as to how I can use the same techniques in my next presentation outing later this month.

0 comments:

Post a Comment